Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Night

Well it's been a long day, I listened to the Glenn Beck Special on the Computer today for 3+ hrs.....I believe it was worth it...It seemed very strange that a lot of the Haters were very quite on Face book after the show...Their were a few (less than 5) that were doing any bashing...also there were only some (less than 10) that had any thing positive too say... I don't know what this will mean in the future, but I know it's not over...
It was NOT political, But is was About HONOR; Faith, Hope and Charity...I love my Country it was an Honor to serve, I have a God of my understanding and that is my Faith, I have a belief that this country will find its way back to it's ROOTS this is my Hope and find a way to take care of the poor and homeless citizens of this country with the Charity that is necessary...

No comments: