Sunday, December 05, 2010

Am I or am I Not

That is the Question....

Well I Guess I am....


May I Introduce my Great Grand Daughter "ALEZEAH"

She did not get the Hair from Me...LOL

I think she is a little DOLL...


I don't know, my Daughter has been posting on FB about being a Grand Mother...
I have tried Calling her a few times today to find out any Information...

So in Desperation...

                 
But I Hope and Pray that my Grand Daughter and Great Grand Daughter are doing Well and that I will soon Hear the Official News...


Well I finally heard from my Daughter...
I do have a Great Grand Daughter Named 'Alezeah' Weighing at 7lb. 8oz.=3.4kg and 21in.=53.34cm
Mom and Baby are doing Well...

Hopefully I'll get some Photo's before her 21st Birthday...











If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...

No comments: