Monday, January 31, 2011

Rough Two Weeks

I'm back....About 2 weeks ago my lower Right Side Back was giving me extreme Pain...I could not sleep in bed or when I did lay down had a very rough time getting up n out...kind of had to roll off into a semi standing position...What Sleep I was getting was in my lounge chair....I did have an appointment with my Doc @ the VA...That was on Wed. the 19th...had Blood Lab done and talked to the Doc...He wanted X-Rays...so...Then back to see him later in the day...He gave me some Pills and told me to Rest...Long Day...Did not get home till after 8PM...Anyway pills made me a little Dizzy...Well a little more that Normal...LOL...So on Thur. the 20th they call me from the VA and tell me the Doc wants to see me again on Wed. 26th....Then I have a POWER Interruption...and as I Re-Start my Computer...I have a Power Surge...puter GONE...No GO ---No Re-Start...Fri. Morning sore back still a little Dizzy I take the puter to my Favorite puter repair....(info@nofearcomputer.com) I need a New HD well Used a little cheaper...Got puter back...Went to see Doc on Wed. the 26th...Oh yes the Doc did call and tell me the Reason for the Re-visit I had  an elevated White cell count and wanted me to STOP one of my Meds...OK..and get another Blood Lab before seeing him...Go to see him BP n Plu. is HIGH sends me to have EKG....shows Pulse is a little High...Go back to see him...He means well wants me to have Transportation Home because it's getting late and I still a little Dizzy...LOL...Wateted over an hour n a Half...No transport...Got home by Public transport about 6PM another long day @ the VA...OK kiddy's on Friday the 28th got up back was feeling a lot better....But I was not...felt like I was out of Phase more that Normal (what ever that is) Any way checked my BP n Pulse were elevated....had lunch but was still not feeling normal...checked my Vitals again n they were even Higher...So I called the VA Help (Reg.Nurse) and she told me to get my Butt to the Hosp. Emergency....So I called 911..That was about 5PM  @ VA. ER. I was monitored and told that I was Dehydrated also with the Meds for my back and my Doc Stopping one of my Meds...A little Stress about the BP n Pulse...the Running around...Stress about the puter and Re-Loading Programs and UP-DATES...
They send me Home in a Transportation Ambulance at 11:30PM with a Script. Which I find on Sat. Morning is only half of what I needed...So I called the VA Phar. n was told to come in and pick up the Rest of the Script on Sunday wich I did...Got to Love the VA....

So here we are or I am...Hydrolyzing taking my Meds and trying not to STRESS....That's My Story And I'm Sticking too IT....LOL


If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...

1 comment:

Sarah Lulu said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so sorry I didn't know about any of this.

I've been so terribly busy back at work ...looking for a new job at the coast ...etc etc ...

SO self absorbed of me not to know you were sick and in pain.

Sending you much love,

Sarah Lulu xxxxxxxxxxxxx