Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lay back Saturday

It's about 12:30 PM, I just don't feel like doing anything...did not sleep well last night...no reason that I can tell...So I guess I'll just fool around on here and FB...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


                                    So I'll just post some T-Shirt Iron Ons that I made up...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please No Applause just throw the Money...

As you all can see I like too use gifs. I was side tracked to my files on my puter...
I have well over 350 + gifs...I was thinking(yes, every now and then)about adding a page on the old Blog..
Some of these are Adult content, some have Gay, Religious and Political Humor...If you are easily offended "Don't Look"

I will post this in Hopes of getting a Reply of people interested...
It not hard to lift any of the gifs but if you were too have a problem I could send it to you upon request..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments: