Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to my Friday night

Well the Sun is on its way down, it's about 06:50 PM or 1850 hrs.  Its been a Good Long day so far....
Got up about 0600 this morning , it was a sunny start to the day...I was able to go and do some food shopping...was not to bad...did not spend a lot but enough. Will make it till next Friday when my check comes in..God Willing..Started clouding up about 1400 and Rain about 1500 on and off since then...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've just been goofing off..after putting the Groceries away...Reading and catching up on the Days News...playing on the net...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tonight's supper was...
These Dinners are 2 Servings (Right) I Add...

2 hand fulls of thawed Shrimp...


  
Makes a Good Meal for less than $1.50...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments: