Thursday, September 09, 2010

Now that the World has started spinning again...

Some-days I just sit here looking at my screen reading what people post in their Blogs and on Face Book or My space...I also read FARK and a few of the News Groups....I know I am a glutton for punishment....


All this Ranting and Raving about the Mosque near Ground Zero; Also the burning of the Quran, so far I have tried to only make my stance about the Mosque known...So let me cover this ground now that the end is in sight for both Issues...

I lost friends that worked in the World Trade Center Buildings also a very good friend from the Navy that was a New York Fire Fighter....So I am dealing with this Emotionally...I Do Not Think it is Appropriate...if you don't agree...Get over It....

As far as burning the Quran...Let me say this first.."It is a Crime against Humanity too Burn or Destroy Any Book" I said that you may quote me...This so called preacher is a Fool...It is always the people out there on the fringe that do these things...I guess they are looking for their 15 minutes of fame...But they do not see the aftermath they create....They are so centered on themselves, they get to a point of believing their own lies...

The Islamist or Muslims call them what you will...They have their own game plan...you have to remember they have been playing this game longer than we have...double dealing and back stabbing, lying and cheating are second nature to these people...Don't get me wrong I know a lot of Muslims that are good people...There are good and bad in all Religions, the same is true that there are good and bad in all Nationalities....But having said that we seem to be caught in a "Catch-22" situation, Dammed if we Do and Dammed if we Don't...They use our Constitutional Freedoms against us...


We as Americans are brought up and taught to play far...We even root for our opponents...
But the rest of the World does not play this way...

I hate to use this Analogy: But America is like the Big Dumb Kid on the World Play Ground...
If you need his Help, Strength or Protection He is there for you...
It's when he tries to Help others or do things that he thinks are right that He Steps on some toes...
And things don't turn out the way He Expected..

Well now that I've had my Rant for the Day...You may agree or not agree..but that's my story and I'm sticking too It...

No comments: