Thursday, October 07, 2010

Did I accomplish what I set out to do Today...

I could say YES to this, I went to the Food Market this was on my list of things to do....One of the Items that I wanted to pickup was some Ben-Gay ointment my left leg is still bothering me...and I have been favoring it  and the muscles in  the right leg are acting up....Any way I get the Ben-Gay and right next to it is this K-Y warming Jelly....'I LOST IT RIGHT THERE'... I have to go over to the Produce section for a few items but this cartoon keeps flashing in my head...Soooo....Needless to Say...


I walked around Looking at the Fruits and Vegetables holding the K-Y Jelly the Large Family size...
I did get some Very Strange Looks...I wish I had someone filming it...
I am sitting here with a Grin on my Face remembering the Looks and some Smiles...

I HAD A GOOD TIME...I HOPE OTHERS ENJOYED IT ALSO...LOL

No comments: