Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Vision Check

Well I made it home from the VA Hosp. where I went to have my Yearly Eye Exam...When I left my place this morning it was cloudy overcast outside...and I wear photo tint glasses....So I did not take my Sun Glasses....The eye Doctor did not just put one or two drops in my eyes he flooded them out...

I did Drive my Car to the Hosp. when I walked out side not a cloud in the Sky...
Extreme Sun-Shine...LOL

Even with the photo tint it was tough driving, I know I should have stayed till my eyes Adjusted better...
But I did want to make a meeting...so with Gods Guidance I was able too...
And I made it home Safe and Sound(?) I know I'm a little crazy...
After a short nap my eyes have re-adjusted somewhat...
Good News is my Eye Script has not Changed...

No comments: