Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday Night Long Day

It's been a long day, did not sleep well last night and when I did nod out I got up at 0700...Through the whole day out of Whack....
No football games that interested me today...So I spent almost all day on the net....

Have been in some pain today not as bad as yesterday but enough...
Friday when I was going to go out, I went over to the elevator and it was out of order,
the gentleman that was working on it did not know what I was talking about when I asked when it would be fixed....I was finally able to make him understand that I wanted to use it...And he told me it would be maybe one or two hours...So down the stairs I go with the Walker and my O2 bottle 3 flights....
It seems that I pulled the Muscles in the front part of my left leg between the knee and hip...
When I got home about an hour and a half later they had just finished the elevator...

But yesterday Saturday when I wanted to check the Mail the Elevator was down again....
And most of today from what I understand....

So just Remember...


No comments: