Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life Time Long Ago

In a life time long ago...Long before Face Book and before My Space...There was Web TV...

I first signed onto Web TV in 1997...

It has been down hill since then...this Strange Addiction to the inter-net...
I though I was keeping up with Technology the cutting edge...

Little did I know...

In the year of 2003 Thinking I was Keeping up I purchased my first Desk Top...
Oh little did I know...what New Depths this would take me too...

My Space

And the Groups with such Fancy Names to lead me astray...

Alcoholics Anonymous
Friends of Bill W.
Friends of Bob and Bill
Sinners Repent!

And the

INFAMOUS

"Near Beer Thread"

My own personal Down Fall...



Sinners Repent!

Some of us did eventually Graduate....

Now we are everywhere on Face Book...
Be afraid be very Afraid...





         If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...

No comments: