Monday, October 11, 2010

My Reason for a Blog

At times I do find myself talking to the TV or even the Computer Monitor....Not often but now and then...At my age when you live alone and very few of your friends are around any more...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Some times I have to wonder, I have a next door neighbor that is only a few months older then myself...
And he looks and acts like he is 10 years older. He keeps busy with his boat, but I have watched him working on it...He is very forgetful about things he is doing...He no longer go out in the Bay fishing alone...I think he Kids have told him not to. When he does stop to talk, he always asks what day it is...and about half way in talking he asks "What were we talking about".....

Of course when I'm sitting out near the pool I don't like to be disturbed...now that the cooler weather has moved in, I more or less have the pool to myself....which is fine with me...

I do think, I will start going out to the Clothing Optional Beach again...
The Snow Birds will start coming South for the Winter months...
Maybe I can find a Lady Friend...LOL


Ahhh Love on the Dunes...

And besids another reason for a Blog or a Live Journal...



Also


What ever keeps me Sane(?) and Happy...Right...







If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...

No comments: